[Qgis-community-team] please vote for graphic implementation

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sat Aug 25 01:25:53 PDT 2012

On 08/24/2012 07:03 PM, Tim Sutton wrote:
> Hi Larissa&  co!
>
> On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Otto Dassau<dassau at gbd-consult.de>  wrote:
>> Dear Larissa,
>>
>> Am Fri, 24 Aug 2012 17:01:32 +0200
>> schrieb Larissa Junek<junek at gbd-consult.de>:
>>
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> after six months of work, we approach the end of the conversion to
>>> rst :).

Thanks Larissa, for all your work!

> Yes excellent work, really fantastic. About the image paths, did you
> find a viable way to replace the /en/ locale from them? We got a quite
> good system in place for the QGIS training manual we have been working
> on (http://manual.linfiniti.com). In our case we removed the /en/ from
> the path and rather swapped out the entire img dir based on the
> locale, using a bash script when we compile the docs.

+1 for removing language dependencies from the sources of the docs

Also because most doc-makers (people creating either pdf or a doc
website) mostly always do that for one or at most a couple of languages.
So creating a 'symbolic link' to the right 'language image dir' (like
apache config does with their 'available' and 'enabled' sites) could
(for a simple setup) already be enough?

Regards,

Richard