[Qgis-community-team] I'd Like to Write a "How-To"

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Feb 15 14:47:51 EST 2012

Hi

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Giovanni Manghi
<giovanni.manghi at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  If I do a write-up of how to download, install, and configure it for
>> QGIS can I post it on the wiki?
>

> please do it! :)
>
> if/when you will write that page please let us know, I have personally
> to set-up soon a tablet with QGIS, a gps unit and 3g connection.
>
> thanks in advance
>
> cheers
>
> -- Giovanni --

Great stuff Anne. Actually I was pondering the other day that we
should add a table in the user manual of a list of 'known' good
configurations e.g:

OS, QGIS Version, GPS Model, Notes

Listing the different devices that are know to work. Its a question
that I get asked quite often and other than having my one test device,
I don't have much experience with the other devices out there that
will work.

Regards

Tim

 * QGIS programming services