[Qgis-community-team] I'd Like to Write a "How-To"

Anne Canoune a.canoune at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 15:12:19 EST 2012

Great! Well, I'll get to work on that probably this weekend.

I'm also testing out a bluetooth laser rangefinder. This will eventually be
a plugin but it will take me a while to complete since I'm not an
experienced programmer (although I started on it last night and can receive
data from the rangefinder so that's progress). It's pretty exciting stuff
and I'm having a blast seeing what I can hook up to QGIS! I have a few more
GPS units around the office to test and then I'll create a document
outlining what works.

Regards,
Anne