[Qgis-community-team] enumeration for figures

Larissa Junek junek at gbd-consult.de
Tue Oct 9 04:05:00 PDT 2012

Hello Richard and all,

I had a look a the build now and found a new issue.
Working on the pathes for the images I saw that the scripts create a
pdf with automatic numeration not only for the headlines but also for
the images. Now we have a doubled caption in there, e.g.:

 Figure 23.1: Figure Attributes 2: Field Calculator

Figure Attributes 2 is the caption we inserted manually in the
rst-files, Figure 23.1. is created automatically.

The problem is that we need the manually created caption for the html
where until now there's no enumeration neither for the headlines nor
for the images.
Will it be the best to use only a caption without a numeration for the
images? Or will there be another solution? This way we don't have a
numeration for the figures in html.

Kind regards,
Larissa