[Qgis-community-team] enumeration for figures

Diethard Jansen diethard.jansen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:02:29 PDT 2012

Hi,

There is a directive for conditional output!

.. only:: html

   This text will only be printed in HTML not in PDF!!

We can use this as follows:

.. only:: html

   Figure Subject 1

.. _figure_subject_1

.. figure:: /static/user_manual/subject/a_figure.png
   :align: center
   :width: 30em

   This is the caption of a figure (not preceded anymore with
   Figure Subject 1:)

I am pretty sure this is a working solution but also a lot of work to
change!

I think I just have managed to finish putting all figures & icons back in
the manual since the reconstruction of the manual which took place in
Essen.

Regards, Diethard Jansen