[Qgis-community-team] docs structure - translation and sphinx

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun Oct 14 01:08:17 PDT 2012

On 10/14/2012 05:31 AM, Tim Sutton wrote:
> Hi Richard
>
> I prefer to maintain a tree structure. I recall that you can set the
> sphinx gettext tool to combine po files or create separate ones. I
> just need to look at my notes. Unfortunately I am busy with a big
> InaSAFE deadline so I can't delve into it right now. I will hopefully
> get some time to go into it in this coming week.

Hi Tim,

thanks, that is what I needed (and half an hour searching in the sphinx
source)  :-)
I found it now: gettext_compact

I also updated the scripts to take the possibility to have this
directory structure with po files in it into account.

The last point needs some more testing, to check if after some
translations AND source changes the old and new translations are really
merged and used

Regards,

Richard