[Qgis-community-team] SEXTANTE docs in User Guide

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 00:38:28 PDT 2012

> if the sextante chapter needs to be updated, it would be nice, if people
> who now about the changes within the last months take care and make the
> updates in github or tell us, what features are missing.

The help files in the SEXTANTE SVN haven't changed lately. As far as I
have seen, there is no content in the "sextante" folder of the
QGIS-Documentation repo, so the idea is to move the content from the
SVN (already rst files, but maybe needing some formatting to adapt to
whatever conventions are useed for the QGIS manual), and keep on
editing there.

I want to add more documentation to the SEXTANTE docs, but I think it
is better to move everything into the QGIS repo and do things there.