[Qgis-community-team] added script to build only english master

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Tue Oct 16 10:06:33 PDT 2012

On 10/16/2012 05:55 PM, Otto Dassau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> if you only want to update the english master document and see what it looks
> like in html or pdf, you can now use the script master_build.sh. This way it
> doesn't take so much time.

Hi Otto,

the pre_translate script is there to update po files. If you only want
to BUILD a clone from github, it is sufficient to run the post_translate
script with the parameter 'en' as locale (or another one if you only
want to build your own locale)

./scripts/post_translate.sh en

Or am I missing something? If not I would suggest to remove the
master_build.sh script. Maybe will add it to the readme also

Regards,

Richard