[Qgis-community-team] doc theme questions

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Fri Oct 19 02:26:34 PDT 2012

Hi,

the theme we now using for html is the linfinity theme of Tim.

There has been a question about searching in the docs. I found that in
the theme we use the 'sidebarsearch' is commented out in layout.html
Here locally uncommenting it builds a version with a working search box.
I've just checked it in, to see if we have a working search in
http://documentation.qgis.org/html/en/user_manual/
tomorrow. If working, we have to do some styling.
(mmm, searching for 'dxf' works nicely, but searching for 'wms' does NOT
give results??)

There has also somebody asking about the license text in the template.
Tim can you please tell us which mentions of licenses and linfinity you
want to be there, and which maybe can be removed?

Last point: the disclaimer is (very!) clearly visible in html output,
but not so well in pdf. Is somebody aware of a way to do some pdf
styling? Or should/can we use another 'role' like warning or so to make
pdf showing it better?

Regards,

Richard