[Qgis-community-team] transaltion: pootle auth

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Oct 23 17:39:26 PDT 2012

Hi all.
I started playing with http://translate.qgis.org and I found it a very
good improvement, especially for newbies. I think the authentication
should be shared  with other parts of our infrastructure: has this been
planned?
I believe it would be good to have more people testing it, perhaps
starting to translate the parts least likely to change in the near
future: can we do it?
Sorry for pushing, but the Japanese community seems eager to understand
the new system, so they'll be ready to translate ASAP.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu