[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Training Manual

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Oct 25 18:20:20 PDT 2012

Il 26/10/2012 01:06, Alexander Bruy ha scritto:
> Hi Diethard,
>
> thanks for feedback. I already started to use icons defined in conf.py.
> Mailnly it works fine, there is only one thing: different naming conventions
> for images. In User Guide we use readable filenames, while in Training
> Manual used numbers. As result document sources are bit messy.
> Not sure is it worth to rename all images to something readable, this
> will require a lot of work.
I think it would be preferrable to have readable names. It is a lot of
work, but it's very easy, so we can perhaps try to involve our users in
it, with some crowdsourcing.
Anyone willing to organize this? It is an investment for now, but if we
are successful we can reuse it for many other things.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu