[Qgis-community-team] manuarl pdf refs broken

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Fri Oct 26 01:29:22 PDT 2012

Hi,

since I changed the index.rst for the doc-project from a manual-rst to a
more general index, all references in the pdf output is broken. Html
output is still doing fine.

Any Sphinx-guru available to dive into this?
Is it someting in sources/conf.py that can be easily fixed?
Or is it because we are using one conf.py for all sub-systems?

I will try out some options, but was wondering if there was maybe
someone available with better Spinx knowledge,

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde