[Qgis-community-team] whee warning free

Diethard Jansen diethard.jansen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 22:43:34 PDT 2012

Hi Richard,

Pity, we both worked on same warnings. It's not easy to get going again when a git merge fails. Maybe we should also include some advice how to prevent and solve these situations. Same happened to me last week :( . I decided to undo last commit (not pushed yet).

Regards,
Diethard

Op 29 okt. 2012 om 02:12 heeft Richard Duivenvoorde <richard at duif.net> het volgende geschreven: