[Qgis-community-team] update from translated files

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 05:08:29 PDT 2013

I'm sorry, but I have to stress you again. I fixed the problem with the
\n strings, but now I get a lot of these errors:

/home/matteo/Documenti/qgis_translation/QGIS-Documentation/source/docs/user_manual/introduction/general_tools.rst:1:
WARNING: Inline interpreted text or phrase reference start-string
without end-string.
/home/matteo/Documenti/qgis_translation/QGIS-Documentation/source/docs/user_manual/introduction/general_tools.rst:548:
ERROR: Unknown target name: "figure_view_embedded".

What does this mean?

Thanks

Matteo