[Qgis-community-team] update from translated files

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 00:56:16 PDT 2013

Hi again,
I need your help so I can commit the translated files and they can be
updated in the online documentation too.
As I said yesterday, I fixed the problem with the \n strings, but now I
received a couple of errors like these:

/home/matteo/Documenti/qgis_translation/QGIS-Documentation/source/docs/user_manual/introduction/general_tools.rst:1:
WARNING: Inline interpreted text or phrase reference start-string
without end-string.

/home/matteo/Documenti/qgis_translation/QGIS-Documentation/source/docs/user_manual/introduction/general_tools.rst:548:
ERROR: Unknown target name: "figure_view_embedded".

The second one I mean it refers to a missing link for a figure : in
other words the string "figure_view_embedded" doesn't compare in the
English original text anymore. So, have I to look for all these changes
and remove the strings from the Italian file too?

But I cannot understand what the first error means...

Somebody can help me?

Thanks,

Matteo