[Qgis-community-team] Wish to translate the Q-GIS document to HINDI

Ajaze Parvez khan ajazepk at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 02:18:38 PDT 2013

Thanks a lot sir for this stuff..now i guess on my way for translation.I have forked the GIS documentation and then cloned it onto my windows.I have completed the 'preamble.po' and then reqested for pull.
i guess if this works then i may be able to complete the translation to hindi as we are the second largest country and lot of us are in GIS .The hindi version will be great help to our people.

Regarding google translation..the translation it provides is a conversion of words .The formation of sentences the legitimacy and other stuff wud need a great effor as i knew by translating just one file.
hope u good people will give your kind suggestions and guidance always

kind regards,

Ajaze Parvez Khan
Scientist-'C',Image Processing
Defence Electronics Applications Lab.