[Qgis-community-team] Translations of the website

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 02:50:19 PDT 2013

Hi!

Most work on the webpage is now done by Richard.

I also like the style of the inasafe page but there are a lot of
"tricks" inside inasafe and it would be good to stick to plain bootstrap
as much as possible to minimize the maintaining effort.

But I also agree that the landing page should be minimized to it's
basics (not more than 3 blocks) .. with currently 9 blocks it's far too
much ..

I believe we can combine that and put it into a "subpage"..
We already had a nice overview done in Valmiera together with Raymond..
I think that is still the way to go ..

kind regards
Werner