[Qgis-community-team] website structure

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Aug 29 01:51:13 PDT 2013

Hi,

Well - if something cannot be reached from the startpage - people won't
find it. That's bad. Having to go through several landing pages is not
very convenient.

As I understand these dropdown menues they are only visible if the user
opens the dropdown menu. What's wrong if these entries are a bit longer?

Andreas