[Qgis-community-team] pull req of translated files

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 05:33:40 PST 2013

> It is here. Please add missing syntax samples:
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/tree/master/source/docs/documentation_guidelines

Thanks Otto and Richard for the link, isn't there a web page like
http://qgis.readthedocs.org/en/latest/docs/documentation_guidelines/substitutions.html
but with the symbology next to the syntax (or am I totally nuts??? :-) )

What I suggest to add in the translation guidelines is to point up the
importance of:
- use exactly the same syntax (so be aware to use  ` and not ')
- be extremely careful of missing spaces between normal text and rst syntax
- don't end the translated string with a new paragraph

Cheers

Matteo