[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Training manual not visible in website

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Jul 2 04:55:49 PDT 2013

Hi

>From our side we are happy to make it official part of QGIS (that has
always been our intention so that in the long term if can form part of the
certification programme).

First step we can probably host it at manual.qgis.org (just pointing that
to its existing place on my server) and have it added to the new landing
page or wherever.

Regards

Tim

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Victor Olaya <volayaf at gmail.com> wrote:

> > +1
> > this will put a bit of pressure towards translating it, which IMHO is a
> Good Thing.
>
> Not sure that the most interesting thing would be to translate it...
> Not that it is not a good idea, but I guess it would be better to have
> it updated (and extended)  for 2.0 first Sounds like a lot of work,
> but i think it's worth it.
>
> cheers
> Victor

 * QGIS programming services