[Qgis-community-team] meeting proposal

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Mar 20 06:47:53 PDT 2013

Hi

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 3:27 PM, David Silva Barrera <dsilva at uci.cu> wrote:

>  Hello everyone,****
>
> ** **
>
> We would like to invite the Qgis community to schedule a “Hackfests and
> Bughuntings” event to take place in our University (www.uci.cu). How do
> you decide this kind of things? Do I have to talk to someone specific? ***
> *
>
> **

We already hold twice yearly hackfests within the project. If you would
like to host such an event, you can send a proposal to the PSC mailing list
detailing the location of the venue, what facilities are available, costs
per attendee (if any) and why your venue is a great choice! Bear in mind
though that for this year we have already allocated both venues for our
meet ups, so we would be planning for a 2014 meet up in your case - unless
you want to hold one independently which you are of course quite welcome to
do!

Regards

Tim

>  **