[Qgis-community-team] Transifex pull but no translations

Diethard Jansen diethard.jansen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 03:40:42 PDT 2013

Hello,

Using the transifex client to update my local git repository with
translations did not work as expected.

I used following statement after I was sure my git repository was up to
date..
Then I gave following command to only receive new translations for the
Dutch branch only from transifex in git branch manual_en_v1.8.

tx pull --language nl

Following statements I found in written output..

*Pulling translations for resource qgis-documentation.v1-8-docs-foreword
(source: i18n/en/LC_MESSAGES/docs/user_manual/preamble/foreword.po)*
*Skipping 'nl' translation (file:
i18n/nl/LC_MESSAGES/docs/user_manual/working_with_ogc/ogc_client_support.po).
*

Yes indeed I made some changes to the v1-8-docs-foreword, but why does it
mention the english directory as source? Skipping ogc_client_support.po was
correct, no changes there.

Anyway a git status report shows me that nothing was changed..
a git log stats report shows me that no new commit (with merged changes)
was added either..

So I guess the current process is not working properly yet, or I am doing
something wrong.

Can someone confirm or show me what I am doing wrong.

Regards Diethard