[Qgis-community-team] Transifex pull but no translations

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 03:53:38 PDT 2013

Hi!

Transifex is quite new in our workflow and I am sure it will take some time
to integrate it well..
I know that might not help right now but those little bugs are helping in
making the workflow better ..

I am reading transifex documentation to find out how to deal with transifex
.. maybe I'll be enlightened later :)

kind regards
Werner

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 11:40 AM, Diethard Jansen <diethard.jansen at gmail.com