[Qgis-community-team] user manual 2.0 good news

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Tue Nov 5 03:16:04 PST 2013

Hi,

what about "releasing" the current manual as QGIS 2.0 and branch for
translation? I think we should not wait any longer. I fixed/changed some
more things / figure sizes for the pdf and I think it looks ok.

We could try to improve the figures for the next version.

What do yo think? Richard, would it be ok for you to create translation
branch for 2.0 and prepare it for transifex, etc?