[Qgis-community-team] User Manual figures sizes in PDF and website

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Mon Oct 28 01:37:51 PDT 2013

Hi,

I agree and it would be nice to have the figures in an adequate size for
both web and pdf. But I don't know the best way how to reach this. Maybe
start with the PDF, optimize there in pixel and then use it for web the
same way? Is there somebody who already has experience with this problem?

For the OS figures. I wouldn't mind, if we just keep them. Because this
time, we are lucky that Alexandre took care about it - it looks very nice.
But in future versions it might be again a pool of figures from several OS.