[Qgis-community-team] screenshots and flickr

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sat Sep 7 04:25:22 PDT 2013

Hi List,

who as it that owns the 'maps made with QGIS' flickr page?

Is it possible that he or she add another one (or section??)
'screenshots of QGIS'?
So people can post nice images of QGIS itself, on different OS's, with
or without a lot of buttons, with nice maps etc?

Then we can use them here:
http://new.qgis.org/html/en/about/screenshots.html
Or in some other kind of gallery as we point to from the frontpage:
http://new.qgis.org/html/en/index.html

Can somebody take the lead in this, please? So we will have some
screenshots within the upcoming days avaialable for the gallery?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde