[Qgis-community-team] screenshots and flickr

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 04:35:58 PDT 2013

Hey Richard,

Myself, Anita, and Mathieu, run that page.

As the group was created in order to show off just maps created with QGIS
I'm not so keen to start filling it with images of screenshots of the
application.  The purpose of the group is to help squash the myth of "oh
you can't make a good map with QGIS" because I get over hearing it.

We can't really have sub groups so I would suggest to rename the group
something like QGIS - Map Showcase and create another one called QGIS -
Screenshots.

Happy to admin and manage both.

Regards,
Nathan