[Qgis-community-team] help needed: frontpage sponsering logo's

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sat Sep 7 04:48:56 PDT 2013

Hi List,

in the design of we website, we have this two logo/images in the footer
for the sponsors:

http://new.qgis.org/html/en/index.html (bottom)

Can somebody please take the lead and create those two images so it just
looks good on the frontpage? And sent them to me?

 From the old sponsoring page:
http://docs.qgis.org/2.0/html/en/website/sponsorship.html
it is not clear to me what images on the frontpages should be there.
But I would say (plz correct me (and provide them :-) ) if I'm wrong):

One image with the logo of Aisia Air Survey combined with this little
Q-gold coin.
One image with the logo of Voralberg combined with this little Q-silver
coin.

in the page it says 60x60 but I would say a little bigger 90x90?

Please report back to the list if you want to take up this task, so we
efficiently use our energy..

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde