[Qgis-community-team] help needed: frontpage sponsering logo's

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 05:07:28 PDT 2013

Hi!

The "Contract" tells it :

All sponsors will be listed on the project sponsor page, ordered by
contribution class (Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze) with a link back to
the sponsor.

    Platinum Sponsors will have their logo placed on rotating banner on
front page of qgis.osgeo.org

    Gold Sponsors will be listed on the sponsors page with a large logo
(60k pixel, e.g. 300x200px)

    Silver sponsors will be listed on the sponsors page with a medium
size logo (30k pixel, e.g. 200x150px)

    Bronze sponsors will be listed on the sponsors page with a small
size logo (6k pixel, e.g. 100x60px)

    after the expiring of the sponsorship year, logos will be kept until
space will allow, reducing their size by a half

Sponsors will be listed in the front matter of the QGIS manual
Sponsors will be allowed to use a special version of the QGIS logo on
their web site and promotional materials, which shows they are a sponsor