[Qgis-community-team] Transifex translation of the manual

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Sat Sep 21 02:20:04 PDT 2013

Hi Richard,

what procedure would you propose for people working on the translation of
the manual now. I tested the website translation and it seems to work nice
already.

Now this is how I understand so far:

As we discussed in Brighton, after the update of the english manual to QGIS
2.0 in master branch is done, we would create a translation branch
(manual_en_v2.0) and merge in all translations done in the manual_en_v1.8.

And then we connect this manual branch to transifex - is this correct? At
this point I am not quite sure, what the further procedure is.

Could you explain how it should be done from your point of view?