[Qgis-community-team] Transifex translation of the manual

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sat Sep 21 08:08:35 PDT 2013

On 21-09-13 11:20, Otto Dassau wrote:

> Could you explain how it should be done from your point of view?

I Otto,

just exactly as you say:

1- branch manual_en_v2.0

2- merge/copy all .po files from manual_en_v1.8 to the right place in
manual_en_v2.0 i18n directories (maybe just copy the full
manual_en_1.8/i18n directory over the v2.0
3- test a build and check if translations come through (maybe fix
filename changes??)
4- push to transifex
5- pull back locally and now check in a starting version in Github

6- remove the DISCLAIMER from the manual_en_v2.0
7- change the script in QGIS-Website to use manual_en_v2.0 branch

In future;
8- serve both master and v1.8 docs in the same theme as docs somewhere

If you do 1 and 6, I'm happy to to the other numbers. Just let me know
when it is branched.

Regards,

Richard