[Qgis-community-team] US QGIS User Group events for front page

Jeffrey Johnson jjohnson at boundlessgeo.com
Wed Feb 5 13:02:54 PST 2014

Our plan is to hold an event on April 11th in Washington DC at
OpenGovHub. Still finalizing the details, but those ones are not
likely to change.

Fwiw, we are working on a site that will go up on qgis.us when its
ready. We should probably transfer the domain name to the project or
to osgeo so its not held by boundless (lest we become a bottleneck
someday).

Jeff