[Qgis-community-team] US QGIS User Group events for front page

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed Feb 5 13:22:32 PST 2014

Thanks for the quick response! When your website is up, we can link to it
for more information.

Gary Sherman is the main contact for domain management
(http://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/infrastructure.html). It would be
great if you could get in touch with him.

Best wishes,
Anita

--
anitagraser.com