[Qgis-community-team] translation: breaking ts file up in parts for transifex ?

jonnyforest joaofrgaspar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 09:12:43 PST 2014

Hello,

I agree with Alexandre. For the GUI translation, is difficult see the
context in transifex.

But in terms, of functionality, register, login and start translate (with
help of glossary and translate suggestions) the transifex is more easy to
new users.

My thinking (is only a suggestion and i'm aware of the extra work to some
translators):

-Translators of strings in transifex.

-Translators for quality check in Qt Linguist before submission for each
future release.

I'm working with both transifex and qt linguist so for me is not a problem.

Regards
João Gaspar

-----
"A palavra impossível é uma expressão infeliz; nada se pode esperar daqueles que a usam frequentemente" [Carlyle, Thomas]

Linkedin: http://pt.linkedin.com/in/joaofiliperodriguesgaspar
Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/accounts/profile/jonny_forest/
Github: https://github.com/jonnyforestGIS
Osgeo Wiki: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jo%C3%A3o_Gaspar