[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Browser -Prototype Icon

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Feb 17 05:14:00 PST 2014

Hi,

My vote is for the version qgis_browser_icon_prototype_v1.svg - but with
a change that the folders are in blue instead of yellow (like in OSX or
KDE). This way one can better distinguish the folders from the QGIS icon.

I uploaded a modified version at this ticket with the blue folders at
https://hub.qgis.org/issues/5848

Thanks,
Andreas