[Qgis-community-team] sphinx-bootstrap-theme removed from doc/website builds

Diethard Jansen diethard.jansen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 23:10:33 PST 2014

Hi richard,

There is a big problem reading documentation on the phone. When you zoom in, soon all that is left to read is the index bar / toolbar.

Also the display of the website on phones was much better with the bootstrap theme.

Greets,
Diethard

Op 22 feb. 2014 om 23:48 heeft Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net> het volgende geschreven: