[Qgis-community-team] sphinx-bootstrap-theme removed from doc/website builds

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Feb 23 00:48:16 PST 2014

On 23-02-14 08:10, Diethard Jansen wrote:
> Hi richard,
>
> There is a big problem reading documentation on the phone. When you zoom in, soon all that is left to read is the index bar / toolbar.
>
> Also the display of the website on phones was much better with the bootstrap theme.

Hi Diethard,

mmm to me it looks pretty much the same :-(

can you provide url's and what exactly is much better?

I'll try to make the old version available also.
About docs: only qgis.org is rebuild yet. So you can compare for example
the (old) version of docs2.0
  http://docs.qgis.org/2.0/en/docs/user_manual/
with the newly build one (docs) in the main website
 http://qgis.org/en/docs/user_manual/index.html
Comparing those url's you can sent me screendumps of th differences?

As said, we actually did not use that much functionality of the them,
only some css. Our dom-structure was actually plain bootstrap.
So it should be a matter of finding the css rule that apparently make it
look different for you.

Regards,

Richard