[Qgis-community-team] Developing Python Plugins Documentat​ion confusion

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Feb 24 11:14:11 PST 2014

On 24-02-14 19:43, Andrei Mirt wrote:
> I didn't know that asking for help is not a good practice on this
> mailing list. I would have asked somewhere else, but this seemed to me
> the best option to get in touch with people who are actually
> developing QGis and can say what are their intention for the code
> they're writing. I still think this is my best option and I will
> continue to ask for help whenever I think it is reasonable, against
> your recommendation, but according to your actual practice of asking
> for help.

Sorry that was not my intent: mailinglists are there to ask for
questions...  And I honestly think, that as you are putting a lot of
time in trying to get a grasp around this and reading the docs you are
currently the best person to fix the errors.

If you want in-depth info about qgis, it is better to ask this technical
questions on the dev list.

Regards,
Richard Duivenvoorde