[Qgis-community-team] Guidance on Training Manual Tasks

Eduardo Gonzalez eg at gismood.com
Mon Jan 13 06:21:10 PST 2014

Hello Jeff,

I see that you are also working on modules dealing with databases. It seems
that module 9 can wait for a few days in the hope that the exercise_data
for that module can be found from somewhere. Have you started working on
module 7? If you want more time for databases issues (I have very
experience with those), I can get on working with module 7 and continue
with 9 afterwards, both modules' topics are very familiar to me so it
should not be a difficult task.

Regards,

Eduardo