[Qgis-community-team] user manual 2.0 good news

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu May 8 02:16:49 PDT 2014

I will investigate, it must be possible. I will take care of that.

I just want to make sure that removing the widths from the rst files
doesn't affect anything else and I will start "changing" the Screenshots
and the rst files.

But I will give priority to missing or outdated Screenshots.

Best regards,
Alexandre