[Qgis-community-team] release of qgis 2.6 documentation

Ramon AndiƱach custard at westnet.com.au
Sun Nov 16 23:11:43 PST 2014

> On 15 Nov 2014, at 4:09, Diethard Jansen <diethard.jansen at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> We need a bit more time, another week, to finish the documentation for 2.6.
>
> When we decide to put it into translation, a branch for 2.6 will be created and that version will be final, there is no chance to improve the documentation for 2.6 afterwards,
>
> Please read the testing version and provide issues on github to improve the documentation before release.

Hi,

I have some bits of time today and tomorrow, so I'm looking through the print composer bits which is where most of the gaps on the wiki seem to be.

Is this a sensible place to be looking?
and
On the computer in front of me, resizing an object holding ctrl doesn't do anything special. Is this right?

(I've only got a 2.5 from inside the feature freeze, so maybe it should be working.)

-ramon.