[Qgis-community-team] Revert and restore.

Diethard Jansen diethard.jansen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 13:00:16 PST 2014

Thanks a lot!
I updated the Wiki and Issues a bit and it seems we are getting there.

Still some work remains. I added an issue on the use of the data defined
overrides for print composer.
This seems a great feature but I could not explain this. Can someone figure
out how and when to use this and include this info in the print composer
manual or provide it.

Regards,
Diethard Jansen