[Qgis-community-team] Docker for documentation

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 04:03:09 PST 2014

Hi Yves!

The script should build the docker image. (that way you are always up to date)
And IIRC it should use nearly the same bandwith as the prepared image
has .. so nearly no advantage on this side.

Unless you really don't want to build it by yourself (I can copy the
image to my Dropbox account for download).

Beside that: I did not know we have a qgis docker hub :)

kind regards
Werner