[Qgis-community-team] icons not showing

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Fri Nov 21 00:24:10 PST 2014

On 21-11-14 01:13, Alexandre Neto wrote:
> Hello Ramon,
>
> The names inside the pipe characters are called substitutions, and they
> don't have necessarily the same name as the image files they pretend to
> show.
>
> The list of substitutions is in the conf.py file in the source folder.
> Make sure that there is a line for each one of those icons.

Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if we want ALL icons in the substitutions list. In my
memory this list is only for those images which are being reused at
least twice in the docs. For one-time-images you can just use the sphinx
path to the file (in a directory structure which mimics the source
structure). In that way we do not have this huge conf files...

But maybe Diethard and Larissa have more info on this?

Regards,

Richard