[Qgis-community-team] Qgis Documentation for 2.4 or 2.6

Ramon AndiƱach custard at westnet.com.au
Fri Nov 21 15:36:18 PST 2014

What's going to be the 2.6 documentation is currently here:
http://www.qgis.org/en/docs/index.html#testing

I'w pretty sure that the user manual is nearly ready.

Be aware that there's some large behind the scenes changes between 1.8 and 2.anything, e.g. all the plugins need updating, it uses a .qgis2 file to store things in.

-ramon.