[Qgis-community-team] Processing help

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon Nov 24 07:12:08 PST 2014

On 22-11-14 18:37, Alexander Bruy wrote:
> Done, results available in my repo, branch processing-help [0].
> Almost all help files are just templates, but TauDEM is fully
> documented.
>
> Also I add some guidelines to documentation guidelines document.
>
> Comments and suggestions about are welcome. When we will be
> happy with results I merge this into main documenation repo.
>
> [0] https://github.com/alexbruy/QGIS-Documentation/tree/processing-help

Hi Alexander,

looks fine to me, only thing I thought of to name it a little more
common name instead of 'processing_algs', maybe
'algorithm_function_help' or so? Or a better name, but to denote we have
all helpfiles for algorithms and (field calc) functions in this dir.

Or is this really only for the processing ones, then off course it is ok
like this :-)

Thanks for all this work!

Haven't build it yet, but if it looks ok with you, just merge it. Would
be nice to have it in the 2.6 docs already.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde