[Qgis-community-team] Processing help

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 08:20:13 PST 2014

Hi again,

existing information from old help files for QGIS and SAGA algorithms
also ported to User Guide and already available for preview at QGIS
site. Let me know if some algs still not ported, maybe I just miss this
help file.

Note that coverage and detailisation of this help files are much-much lower
than GRASS or TauDEM ones so improving and extending more than welcome.
Guidelines for editing also available [1]. This is my view, if necessary we can
adjust them.

Proofreading, suggestions and comments are welcome.

[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/tree/master/source/docs/documentation_guidelines#documenting-processing-alorithms

--
Alexander Bruy