[Qgis-community-team] QGIS 2.8 Documentation update - use git issues for tasks?

Larissa Junek junek at gbd-consult.de
Thu Feb 12 06:04:30 PST 2015

Hello Alexandre,

I have some ressources for contributing to the new user manual. I found
a new list on the Manual Tasks site and completed it. Are you talking
about git log messages (= issues in documentation)?

Just tell me if there is a new procedure for writing the manual.
Otherwise I just go on with my work and start to include the new
information.

Kind regards,
Larissa