[Qgis-community-team] QGIS 2.8 Documentation update - use git issues for tasks?

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Thu Feb 12 06:32:28 PST 2015

Larissa,

The proposition was to create issue for each commit in this way we
(documentors) can be assigned to a ticket and work on this. We can add a link
between the issue and the pull resquest, have a proof review, etc.

Currently, taks are still in the wiki which give you some work and is not easy
to used (slow and it is difficult to see how task are done). We can keep this
way for the QGIS 2.8 documentation.

I am pretty sure that using git issue will improve the process. Unfortunately
I have no skills to to the automatic magic script to add a new issue when a
commit is done with flags [FEATURE], etc. So I can't help for this last step.

Regards,

Y.