[Qgis-community-team] Insert "what's new" section into the QGIS user manual

Junior Delaz delazj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 08:47:16 PDT 2015

Hi Otto,
Thanks for the invitation... I already follow the big work you and the
others do (Big UP!!!) and sometimes contribute even though I feel I'm more
a bugtracker than a writer.
So, if I well understand your reply, the "what's new" in QGIS 2.6 is just
an unfinished doc (as there are some sub-sections that are not writen) and,
in 2.8, it's expected to "just" list in this section the new
features/corrections, the detailed informations remaining in the changelog
page. Right?